- solved error in connection classes in forums without CURL installed and php version < 5.5
- Removal of email engagement functions.
- Some changes in code to access Tapatalk servers, this will improve push and sso response time.
- checked compatibility with xenforo 1.5.x
- removed welcome screen
- improved google indexing code
- added https support for emoji
- solved issue with push notifications in new topic
- added new type of push notification when someone subscribe to your topic
Updated code to connect to Tapatalk servers
- Updated smarbanner code
- Changed emoji support to use Tapatalk CDN
- Solved other minor issues and bugs - this is a quick fix update that solve issues in some forums that have allow_url_fopen disabled
1. Optimized in-app registration for smoother and safer information transaction.
2. Added 'Automatic approval for users registered from Tapatalk' option in forum admin CP.
3. Support for auto-set forum API key.
4. Enhanced security of code.
1. Fixed an issue where a thread would fail to display if the original poster's account was deleted.
2. Fixed an issue where changing the Tapatalk plug-in directory would cause problems detecting the plug-in
3. Fixed an issue where the online state of users did not display correctly on mobile.
4. Miscellaneous minor bug fixes
1. Optimized display of quotes in short content previews.
2. Enhanced push payload.
3. Support for color bbcode in posts and replies.